In accordance with the Governors executive order, The Cottages at Summer Village can not accept any residents or guests before June 1, 2020 with stipulations. Please be sure to check with us before traveling. We continue to monitor all health agencies as well as recommendations from the government and public health officials. We remain committed to opening the resort and serving you as soon as we are safely able to do so. On behalf of Summer Village Staff, please stay safe and healthy! Please follow the link for more information!
About The Cottages at Summer Village
Located on Route 1 in Wells on the southern coast of Maine, the Cottages at Summer Village is a 65 acre, 3-season resort community that has something for everyone. Vacationers of all ages can enjoy a variety of activities or just relax in the peace and quiet of our natural setting. Our privately-owned one and two bedroom rental cottages are fully equipped with everything you need for creating family memories that will last a lifetime!
ABOUT OUR RENTALS
When you rent one of our smoke-free cottages, you gain access to all the wonderful amenities at Summer Village, including:
- Three swimming pools & two kiddie pools
- Hot tub at the adult pool
- Fitness center with sauna/locker rooms
- 1.8 mile perimeter road, great for easy walks and biking
- Wells/Ogunquit/Kennebunk Shoreline Trolley stop in front providing quick and easy access to local beaches
- A Summer Village Trolley that runs daily (July/Aug) around our perimeter loop road and on weekends in other months.
- WiFi in Barn, Pavilion and Adult pool
- Game room with ping-pong, pool, air hockey, foosball, video games, and more
- Tennis/Pickleball courts with loaner equipment available
- Playground with recreation leader and organized kids crafts (July/Aug)
- Sports courts galore: softball, shuffleboard, volleyball, soccer, bocce, basketball, putting green
- Friday evening movies and popcorn (July/Aug)
- Computer room with printer
AS FEATURED IN OUR CITY WEBSITE
If you feel like venturing from your pool chair or your three-season porch, the beaches, shops and restaurants of Wells, Ogunquit and the Kennebunks are just minutes away. Take a look at the cottages available for rent and then book your cottage today for a vacation that you’ll remember forever!