About The Cottages at Summer Village
Located on Route 1 in Wells on the southern coast of Maine, the Cottages at Summer Village is a 65 acre, 3-season resort community that has something for everyone. Vacationers of all ages can enjoy a variety of activities or just relax in the peace and quiet of our natural setting. Our privately-owned one and two bedroom rental cottages are fully equipped with everything you need for creating family memories that will last a lifetime!
As Featured On Our City Website
If you feel like venturing from your pool chair or your three-season porch, the beaches, shops and restaurants of Wells, Ogunquit and the Kennebunks are just minutes away. Take a look at the cottages available for rent and then book your cottage today for a vacation that you’ll remember forever!
About Our Rentals
When you rent one of our smoke-free cottages, you gain access to all the wonderful amenities at Summer Village, including:
- Three swimming pools & two kiddie pools
- Hot tub at the adult pool
- Fitness center with sauna/locker rooms
- 1.8 mile perimeter road, great for easy walks and biking
- Wells/Ogunquit/Kennebunk Shoreline Trolley stop in front providing quick and easy access to local beaches
- A Summer Village Trolley that runs daily (July/Aug) around our perimeter loop road and on weekends in other months.
- WiFi in Barn, Pavilion and Adult pool
- Game room with ping-pong, pool, air hockey, foosball, video games, and more
- Tennis/Pickleball courts with loaner equipment available
- Playground with recreation leader and organized kids crafts (July/Aug)
- Sports courts galore: softball, shuffleboard, volleyball, soccer, bocce, basketball, putting green
- Friday evening movies and popcorn (July/Aug)
- Computer room with printer