Directions to Goose Rocks Beach
From The Cottages at Summer Village
GOOSE ROCKS BEACH – Very soft sand, great for walking. Scenic and beautiful. Parking sticker required. Trolley access. No facilities or lifeguard.
- Take left at front entrance – head North on U.S. Route One for 4.7 miles
- Turn right onto ME-9 E/Port Road – Continue on ME-9 E for 4.4 miles
- Turn right onto Maine Street – Continue on Maine Street for 0.1 miles
- Turn left onto ME-9 E/School Street – Continue on ME-9 E for 2.0 miles
- Turn left onto ME-9 E/Mills Road – Continue on ME-9 E for 2.9 miles
- Turn right onto Dyke Road – Continue on Dyke Road for 0.7 miles
- Turn left onto Kings Highway – Continue on Kings Highway for 0.3 miles
- Goose Rock Beach will be on the left.