Directions to Wells Harbor Beach
From The Cottages at Summer Village
WELLS HARBOR BEACH – At the end of Harbor Road. There’s not much sand at high tide but it’s wonderful for children at mid-and low-tide. Lots of sand bars, and tidal pools with crabs. Less crowded than Wells Beach, toilet facilities, playground, picnic tables, and free parking.
- Take left at front entrance – head North on U.S. Route One for 4.7 miles
- Turn right onto ME-9 E/Port Road – Continue on ME-9 E for 2.8 miles
- Turn right onto Kennebunk Beach Road / Sea Road – Continue on Kennebunk Beach Road / Sea Road for 0.7 miles
- Continue onto Beach Avenue for about 250 feet
- Wells Harbor Beach will be on the right.