- Job Summary: The Maintenance Assistant reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for assessing and addressing aspects of maintenance related to the common area buildings, grounds and cottages at Summer Village. The Assistant must be organized and reliable in completing assigned tasks. The work must be completed with an attention to detail in order to ensure that the Summer Village’s common areas, property and rental cottages are maintained in an orderly fashion for our owners and guests which is a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation. $20-$25 per hour. Call 207-606-4461 for more information!
Front Desk Agent
- Job Summary: Summer Village’s Front Desk Agents act as the ‘face’ of the resort to ensure that all owners, guests of owners and renters receive a heartwarming welcome and a smile when they enter our lobby, call our office or email us. Our goal is to make guests feel at home and to guarantee a memorable stay at our resort by honoring each guest’s request in order to maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction possible. Our Agents work under the direction of the Front Desk Supervisor who coordinates, trains and assigns all front desk activities including reservations, calls, check-in/check-out processes, guest and concierge services, just to name a few. Part-time & Full-Time position available from $18.00-$20.00 per hour.
- Housekeeper: Part time and full time opportunities available. $25-$30 per hour.
- Trolley Driver: Full and part time positions available! Starting at $17.50 per hour. CDL (commercial drivers license) is not needed for this position.
- Security: Full and part time positions available! Starting at $17.50 per hour.